Friday, January 16, 2009

cake decorator in the making!


one sprinkle for the cake and a handful for me!

today mom and I made cupcakes & a special little cake just for me to decorate. It was the first time I really got to help in the kitchen. Mom showed me what to do and I had lots of fun frosting and adding sprinkles.


I'm really good at frosting!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are starting early to decorate cakes just like your dad! He didn't start till later in life so you have one up on him. You have such a good mommy to let you help like that. I can see it now, you guys having cake decorating contests before you know it!!

Love you, Grandma Deb

Anonymous said...

Wow, Caden,
Your blog just keeps getting better and better. Your mom did a great job with the picture/story. Love the thumb & 2nd finger on the bottom pic--such precision! Too cute!
G. Aunt Dori