Monday, December 1, 2008

The wonder of Christmas...


The day after thanksgiving, Dad and I put up the christmas tree & lights. It was so cool. Today mom brought out the Christmas decorations. I had lots of fun digging through the boxes with her. Out of all the stuff she has, she didn't have any tinsel for the tree. So I helped myself and pulled it out of one of the ornaments and put it on the tree. I'm so helpful.

This ornament had gumdrops on it; I tried to take a bite, but it turns out it wasn't real candy.

I put a couple of ornaments on the tree all by myself!

I loved watching the nativity globe. I even figured out how to flip it over to get the music to play. Mom got a little nervous the first time I flipped it upside down.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: