Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sweet, Sweet Christmas


I love Christmas cookies. We just got a bunch of cookies back from a cookie exchange and the chocolate ones are my favorite. Sometimes Mom even lets me pick out my own cookie. Tonight I picked out a chocolate one and trotted off with my cookie. When mom called my name I came back in the kitchen and she laughed at my messy face. Here I am checking out my cool new look.

Me asking for more cookies that are on the counter.

Squinting and laughing from the bright flash.

Still pouting and waiting for more cookies. Mom should really give in a lot easier. It would be a lot less work for me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caden, or Mr Chocolate face-you missed a couple spots on your face. It looks like you enjoyed your cookie. Stick to pancakes-your mom lets you have lots of them and they are better for you.

Love Grandma Sandy
ps-you are much cuter smiling than pouting-but loved the pictures!!