Monday, October 6, 2008
here a toy, there a toy, there's toys everywhere!
Sorry It's been so long since I've blogged. Last time I did anything fun I got to spend a weekend at the farm all by myself. I had lots of fun and lots of adventures along the way. Besides that, We haven't done anything super exciting lately; just our everyday, average kind of stuff. So what's new? I love to eat with my fork and spoon. I love cheerios WITH milk for breakfast, mom hasn't made me eat anything too weird lately, beans are still one of my favorite foods, I love playing and dumping out my toy box and hauling my toys all over the house, and I can run fast now! This weekend we may be heading to the apple orchard, so I'll make sure that mom and dad get blogging right awa y!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment