Here I am all trimmed up with my friend Faye! Thanks for coming over, it was fun!!
After I got all cleaned up, I played one of my new favorite games. Mom hasn't decided if my game is more like hockey or golf. Whichever it is, I just like hitting the ball around on the floor with my flipper!
Looking all grown up! (and now I dont' have another bum eye, just a dirty face!)

4 comments:
You really do look all grown up Caden. Either the haircut did it for you or we don't see you enough...probably a little of both. I think what you are playing is hockey. Anytime you are up for the real thing, you are welcome to some to Bemidji and watch the Beavers!
you look so handsome!
Ellen
nice hair cut Caden!!! It looks good!
That haircut is pretty cool on you, You little man you! We loved being with you this weekend and seeing you in person!
Love Grandma Deb and Grandpa Curt
Post a Comment