Monday, May 19, 2008

Save Big Money at Menards


In case you didn't know, my mom works at menards, and when she goes to work she has to wear this silly blue vest. But if that isn't embarrassing enough, she now has to wear a really ugly menards t-shirt w/ a neon race car that says: "Race to the Savings!" in really big neon letters. It's so tacky and how embarrassing!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Caden, Uncle John here!
Sorry I haven't commented in ages, but I don't have net access @ the moment. Had to do work stuff in a big city & found a spot with no security on a wireless network, yaaay! Anyways, you're looking really cute as usual & getting into trouble making messes, like your parents & uncles all did when they were your age (but we haven't stopped making messes, or at least I haven't). Take care, and keep having fun! john

Ah, and tell your mom I feel bad for her having to wear that racecar shirt. Car racing is just so much fun! The cars all turn left! And turn left again! And turn left again! Gee, which direction are they going to go next, I don't know!