I have a new favorite food, actually there's lots and I usually dont' share and there usually isn't much for leftovers. (I enjoy being a member of the clean plate club). But I love blueberries; both squishin' em and eatin' em.
Last night we had some friends over for a bonfire and make s'mores. Daniel and Eliya were lots of fun. They would run around the stroller and scare me. I laughed and laughed. Eliya was the best; she snuck me chocolate. Mom only gave my stinky little graham crackers, but Eliya brought me the good stuff. I couldnt' eat my chocolate fast enough; I had to two fist it to get it all in before I got caught. It was hard to hide all the chocolate on my face though!
Here's Daniel being silly and making me laugh.
Oh yeah, the bumpy stroller rides. I couldn't really think of anything that started with the letter "b" (I've been learning lots on Seasme Street lately). Now that it's finally warmed up a bit, I've gotten lots of rides through the park and on the trails near our house. I love going for a walk or a swing in the park.

No comments:
Post a Comment