Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My big weekend

Saturday was my very 1st Twins game! I even sported my very own Twins outfit. I enjoyed the game so much I stayed awake for most of the game & I never even cried during the game either. My dad thinks I'm the best kid ever!
My uncle George came to see me...he wasn't quite sure what to do with me, but eventually he got the hang of rocking me. I've been told we have many fishing adventures in store and maybe even a few handyman lessons too (my parents aren't so swell in the fix-it dept.)
Sunday was my very first real bath! And to my parents surprise I liked it! I can't wait until I can splash them back!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sara said...

Caden, please ask your mom and dad where they bought that outfit for you. I would like to buy one for a friend, who is only a few days younger than you. :-)