One of these things is not like the other....So you may be thinking you've already seen this pic on here already. But if you look a little closer; my uncle John made his best attempt to see me. I guess it will have to do until Christmas.
Yay! My mom finally put my swing together and I love it. It's amazing what you have to do around here to get something done. (apparently a sleepless night and a couple of tantrums will do the trick!). I slept in it almost all day on Tuesday; all of that traveling and being held by everybody over the weekend wore me out!
Meet Lilith Mae; my new cousin born on June 17th! I can't wait to meet her in person - I'm already dreaming up the mischief we'll get into when we get together, especially when we go to the farm! I hope she likes baseball too!

No comments:
Post a Comment