It's been a busy summer...sorry for not posting, but hopefully you enjoy all of the new pictures. Summer has gone by so fast. It seems we've been a lot of places and done a lot of things, but at the same time if you were to ask our family what we did this summer.....we'd probably say not much. My sister & I keep our parents on the go and often there's not time to take a photo...so much of the summer has gone by unphotoed...oops. better luck next time.
My most recent highlight of the summer was going to Vacation Bible School! I loved it and continue to sing all of the songs. It was lots and lots of fun....sorry I have no pictures to share of it though.
Avery continues to grow lots everyday. Last time we posted she couldn't yet sit on her own or eat solid foods. Well now she's trying to crawl, gets into all of my toys, and eats anything and everything and she sings, squeals and babbles a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment