Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Weekend at the farm


This weekend when dad was in Colorado springs, mom and I headed up north to the farm; and I got to see both Grandmas & Grandpas - I had lots and lots of fun. It was harvest time, so I got to see lots of tractors, trucks and the combine in action. I really liked to look at them and would walk up close, but I wasn't quite ready to take a ride in them - they were a bit too scary. (Grandpa called me a city slicker) Grandma and I went out to the field to pick some corn so I can feed and watch the squirrels out my window at home.


Uncle George and I made good supervisors as grandpa filled the grain bin.

Tuesday we got to go to my Aunt Dori & Uncle ken's organic dairy farm to see a real farm with real animals. I liked the baby calves a lot! We were even able to get some tasty cheese and play on the new fun playground at their farm! (Mom says thanks for the extra's in the bag aunt dori!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caden
thanks for coming and all of your help-we sure enjoyed seeing you-hope you had as much fun as we did. You better get lots of rest cause you are going to have lots of play time with the Folkestad cousins Thanksgiving weekend.
Hope to see you soon again
love ya
gsandy

Anonymous said...

What a litte cutie you are. Looks like you had fun filled days at the farm! WOW, you are a lucky boy.
Can't wait to see you next week for Thanksgiving.
Love You, Gandma Deb