I'm at grandma and grandpa Folkestad's house right now and I just had to sneak down and use the computer while everyone else is sleeping. Guess what Grandpa and I did tonight? We went and saw a really big digger! They are ripping up the street in front of the house so I had a front row seat! Grandpa even brought me down REALLY close. I have included some pictures, check them out.
I am going to the farm tomorrow, but don't expect any pictures updated from there. They have a slow internet connection :)
Enjoy the pictures mom, LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
You love your diggers! Love ya little man! Miss you and your dad; the house is way too quiet. See you soon! mom
Sorry Caden-love you lots but you are not going to get a sand pile that big at the farm to play on! Looking forward to a fun day with you playing in the punie sand pile you have here.
love you lots
gsandy
Oh Caden, your gsandy is so funny! :) You may not have a huge sand pile to play on at the farm but you have "THE WHOLE FARM"! How can you beat that! I'm so glad you had fun playing and watching the digger. You did get pretty excited to see the digger, that's forsure. You are such a joy! Have fun today at the farm and we will see you later tonight.
Love you, Grandma Deb
Post a Comment