I'm a rather independent guy and to most things you'll usually find me saying, "I try!" including getting dressed this a.m.
I thought I looked pretty swell. and I'm not about to have my mom fix my cool look.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mr Caden Independence: Great job!! Keep up the good work-at least your parents update your blog that way-over a month is waaay too long. You sure keep us smiling! I agree w/grandma Deb that the butterfly picture is sweet-(just like you).
Good for you Caden, we want you to be your own man! Who knows you might be a fashion designer when you grow up and you are already starting to get your ideas. Looks like you had a great time at the fair. Did you have a tummy ache after eating all that good stuff? Sounds like a great time at the farm too. I know you will make a good farmer. Maybe you will be a designer/farmer when you grow up. :) Love, Grandma Deb
2 comments:
Mr Caden Independence:
Great job!! Keep up the good work-at least your parents update your blog that way-over a month is waaay too long. You sure keep us smiling! I agree w/grandma Deb that the butterfly picture is sweet-(just like you).
Love you bunches
gsandy
Good for you Caden, we want you to be your own man! Who knows you might be a fashion designer when you grow up and you are already starting to get your ideas.
Looks like you had a great time at the fair. Did you have a tummy ache after eating all that good stuff? Sounds like a great time at the farm too. I know you will make a good farmer. Maybe you will be a designer/farmer when you grow up. :)
Love, Grandma Deb
Post a Comment