Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Hunt is on!

Today, our church had an Easter Egg Hunt.  I've never done anything like this before!  It was so cool!  First of all, Magik Mike was there and did some really cool tricks!  He made someone float!  But best of all... he made a TON of bubble gum out of some ABC gum (yuck).



Then after that, 
we got to go and hunt for eggs!  it was lots of fun!  I got 20 eggs!  I hear that they had 1300 eggs for us to find.  (Don't tell, but Dad told me that next year there would be over 2500 eggs!)  They even gave away 6 bikes!  I was too young this year for the prizes, but next year its ON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HAD LOTS OF FUN! WOW ~ TWENTY EGGS! DID THEY ALL HAVE GOODIES IN THEM? HOW FUN IS THAT!

SEE YOU NEXT WEEKEND!
LOVE, GRANDMA DEB