Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hard knock life.

It's tough trying to grow up.  There's lots of rules to learn and it's hard to obey them.  For instance, this morning I really wanted to play with my mom's glasses, but she said she wanted to see or something silly like that.  So she wrestled them back out of my hands.  Naturally I was mad.  Come on I wanted them.  So I bit and hit her.   I guess that gets you stuck on the naughty rug in the corner.  Mom's don't budge when they're mad and the naughty rug is no fun.   Life is tough. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Caden:

I am glad that you have good parents that teach you right from wrong. What hurt worse, the bite you gave your mom or having to sit on the naughty rug?

love you,
gsandy

Anonymous said...

Oh Caden, I know it's rough growing up. It probably won't be the last time you are on the naughty rug though cuz your mom and dad are just trying to teach you to be a good little guy. I guess it's all part of growing up huh? Sounds like you need to come to Wadena to see your grandma's and get some tender loving care. :)
Love, Grandma Deb