Sunday, September 14, 2008

My first trip to the zoo


On saturday, Ken & Sarah and Lil' were supposed to come over so we could go for a hike in the park, but it was kind of rainy so we went to Como Zoo instead. It was lots of fun. It was fun looking at all the animals, but Lil and I had just as much fun watching our reflection in the glass of all the animals. Here we are looking at some fish & turtles.

Hanging out by the giraffes

I even took my first carousel ride. I thought it was fun at first, but the fun soon wore off and dad had to hold me the rest of the time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a big guy you are riding on the horse! I'm glad you got to go to the zoo and see the animals. I miss you. Hope to see you soon!
Love, Grandma Deb

Folkestad said...

Caden hopes to see you soon too :) hint hint