Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Muddin'


I'm a big helper....in fact I'm such a big helper that I felt the need to help dig a little in the garden today. The beans, carrots and lettuce seemed a little too tall, so I sat on them and I didn't really think that the rosemary was in the right spot so I pulled it out and the stakes were clearly in the wrong spot for the potatoes so I pulled those too. And well, there was that puddle that I just couldn't leave alone either; mud was made for boys to play in. I thought you'd enjoy pictures from my helpful day in the garden.

A very proud and dirty me!

I loved throwing mud. It's loads of fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Caden, you are all boy! I love it! You look like you are having so much fun! Good for you!

Love,Grandma Deb