
Not the most flattering picture of me I know, but hey, just because my dad has a fancy dancy camera doesn't mean that he knows how to use it! Work with me people! I DO like the bouncer I got from the Sabins though! Its my favorite place to lay! If you want to be mentioned on this blog, you will have to buy me something I like! You see how I work it?

This is me at my baby shower on Wednesday night after youth group. I HATE when mom gives me baths, but I loved this shower! Everyone brought gifts and they held me so I could sleep! Mom should take notes on how to give a shower! She isn't the greatest yet!

Just a close up picture of me sleeping. I can't blame my dad for this one, but Mandy is crazy with a camera sometimes! Seriously, when I learn how to use that camera, its payback time!

Here I am again sleeping. I like to sleep incase anyone noticed! I guess that is all I have to say for now. Feel free to comment on this blog and tell me how adorable I am! I already know it, but its good to hear it anyway! Thanks for stopping by!
9 comments:
Wow, pretty fancy! Your very own blog. I am glad you did this becausse I would rather talk to you then your dad anyway. Just thought i would let you know I printed one of your photos off and yoou are now right next to Carly's famous peices of art on the fridge. I will make sure to reserve a spot for you in the new house too. Maybe I will even get a chance to meet you and take a few pictures of my own to add to the clutter. I better go buy some magnets!
Thanks for stopping by Brad! I am gale I made the fridge! I hear that is where all precious art work goes! I think that you should come and visit me with your girls! I can't wait to see them! I hope you are Twins fan too! My dad has me hooked already!
Hey Caden, has anyone told you yet that your dad is one of the silliest man on the planet? Because, take it from me, he is. Just wait until you hear some of his stories. Please pass this message on to him- I think he's just plain weird. ;-)
You must get your good looks from your mom's side of the family! You are such a handsome little guy.
I'd have to agree with Brad, Caden your blog is way better than your dad's. Who wants to hear about Africa and youth ministry when they can see pictures of a cute baby.
Hi Caden,
Wow, are you ever a cute baby! Must come from this side of the family because I'm kinda cute too.
I can't wait to see you and start teaching you all kinds of new tricks like wearing a diaper (clean) on your head, STANDING tall in the saddle on the rocking horse, falling in the gutter, climbing gates and lots of other fun stuff sure to give your folks some gray hairs. Loved the photos.
Love from your cousin Lane (with help from grandma D.)
Lane, I don't do farms. If you wanna learn how to swing a bat, let me know. My dad tought me well and I heard your dad doesn't know how to swing a bat. (I don't believe it, but that is what dad says). Hope to see you soon!
Caden
Post a Comment